HauntedRooms.co.uk operates under the following terms. By accessing and/or using the website, visitors take full responsibility for meeting these terms and maintaining compliance with any and all local laws.
The material contained on HauntedRooms.co.uk, including articles, website content, illustrations, artwork, graphics, logos, trademarks and any and all other components are protected by intellectual property laws. All hotels, places, and events pages have been interpreted from information obtained from the websites of individual hotels, as well as other paranormal sites and general internet search. Unless otherwise stated, HauntedRooms.co.uk holds all copyrights for site material.
Any display or printing of material other than for your sole, non-commercial use must be approved in written form by editors of HauntedRooms.co.uk.
Some links from this website are affiliate links from which we may earn commissions for referring customers who go on to make a final purchase from the affiliate site. This is a very common and 100% legal practice and in no way affects your purchase or costs you any money. The prices given are true at the time of writing, offers may or may not still be active, and we reserve the right to remove any offers at any time.
Please understand that the money we earn helps to offset the costs of maintaining and updating the information provided free of charge on this and other websites in our network.
Any affiliate links on this website are based on our belief that the website they are linked to, its product and/or its services provide useful, relevant information or services, based on either our relationship or experiences with that website. However, we make no promises relating to the products and/or services that we promote.
Before making any purchases from affiliated websites always ensure you do your own due diligence and never purchase anything that you cannot afford.
1. Events are open to people aged eighteen and over only. The companies advertising their events with us reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears to be under the age of 18 unless photo proof of identity is provided i.e. Passport or Driving Licence. These events are not recommended for persons of a nervous disposition, anyone with a known heart condition, anyone with severe disabilities or heavily pregnant women.
2. A deposit is required at the time of booking an event and this is non-refundable. A full balance is required 1 month prior to the event taking place or the whole amount if the event is booked within that four week period. If your balance isn’t settled by the due date then your tickets will be offered for re-sale.
3. It is recommended that people taking part in events take with them a torch, camera/video recorder (optional) and wear sensible clothing and footwear. Warm clothing is also advised as temperatures tend to dip during the twilight hours and this is particularly recommended for any outside events. It is also recommended that people taking part refrain from using strong fragrances as these could interfere with some paranormal activities. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside any buildings.
4. Event participants must take full responsibility for any personal equipment or clothing and management takes no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage during the course of an event and cannot be held liable for any such incidence. This includes loss or injury during the course of any paranormal occurrence such as poltergeist activity.
5. People attending events must make their own travel arrangements to and from locations and this includes any overnight accommodation should the need arise. Management cannot be held liable for any payment regarding travel and/or accommodation.
6. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any event if a person appears to be heavily influenced by the effects of alcohol or drug use. In this event, the person will be asked to leave the location immediately and no refund will be made.
7. If during the course of an event anyone displays aggressive behaviour either towards other participants or to any member of the investigation team, then management reserves the right to ban such person from taking further part and they will be required to leave the location immediately.
8. If unforeseen circumstances prevail, management reserve the right to cancel an event and to notify all persons booked on said event. In this instance, a refund of the balance monies only will be made or alternative dates and venues offered.
9. Tickets/places booked are non-transferable. Customers are not permitted to transfer a booking to a third party. This is to ensure that all attendees are fully aware of these Terms and Conditions of sale and that Haunted Rooms are aware of all parties attending prior to an event.
10. Customers are not permitted to offer their purchased places up for re-sale. The management team reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who has purchased tickets through unofficial sources.
11. Your acceptance to these terms and conditions is deemed at the time of booking and in doing so Haunted Rooms are indemnified against all legal liability in respect of claims or costs for any personal loss, damage to self or property, personal injury or death arising from your participation during the course of our paranormal investigations. It is strongly advised that you have your own third party public liability insurance.
Cancellations / Refunds
It is your responsibility at the time of booking to ensure that you are able to make the event date as Haunted Rooms cannot offer a refund or transfer your places if you are unable to attend. Locations are paid in advance and these costs are owed even if you cannot make the event. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Deposit payment options will secure your place(s) on the event but the balance payment should be made no later than 1 month prior to the event. If the balance payment is not received by the due date, Haunted Rooms have the right to re-sell your places and retain any deposit payment already received.
All guests need to be directed towards Haunted Rooms’ Terms and Conditions and it will be deemed that the person(s) purchasing your tickets have been asked by you to ensure that the terms and conditions have been read and agreed by all concerned. Failure to do so will result in the guests not being allowed to enter the location.