No products in the basket.
Want to Investigate the UK's Most Haunted locations?
Join other members of the public and have the experience of your lives with a ghost hunt! Locations available near you!
History & Haunting
Recently featured on W Channels ‘Celebrity Haunted Mansion’ this foreboding derelict and unfinished building is one of the UK’s most haunted houses.
Woodchester Mansion is Victorian style grade 1 listed building, built in Gothic style. The building is unfinished and there are many theories as to why. One day the workers suddenly downed tools and are reported to have fled the mansion in terror never to return again. Was this down to an accident, a murder or ghostly activity?
The mansion’s creator bought Woodchester park in 1854 and demolished the existing house known as Spring Park. The mansion as we see it today was completed in 1870 and has remained unfinished to this day.
During World War II, troops were based in the park and were training in bridge building and used the lakes within the valley for this purpose ready for war in Europe. During training one of the bridges collapsed and many soldiers lost their lives in the lake, and to this day visitors report hearing the sounds of war time music and gentleman’s voices within the mansion.
There are reports of a dark hooded figure who wanders the mansion and likes to make his presence known and has sent many guests running in shear terror. Guests have also reported hearing the spirits of two young children in the mansion who touch people, pull on their clothes and throw objects at people.
The cellars are the most terrifying location within this building and is said to be haunted by a dark energy who does not take kindly to visitors entering this area. Guests have reported the intense feeling of being watched, followed with the sounds of heavy footsteps, banging and moaning noises.
These are just a few of the spirits who haunt Woodchester Mansion. Will you dare to join us for a ghost hunt at this truly amazing and terrifying location.
* Work in smaller and more personal groups
* Opportunities to conduct seances
* Take part in a variety of activities such as Ouija boards, glass divination, table tipping and more
* Access to ghost hunting equipment such as ghost meters, EDI machines, K-II meters, trigger objects
* Opportunities to conduct lone vigils for those feeling brave
* Hot and cold drinks and light snacks will be available throughout the night and are included in the cost
* A friendly and experienced team of investigators giving help and advice throughout the night
* Access to all areas of the building made available to us
* Qualified first aider present
* Fully insured event
South West, West Midlands