No products in the basket.
The House That Cries Ghost Hunt, Wolverhampton – Friday 13th December 2019
Location: Graisley Old Hall, Carlton Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV3 0LP
Date: Friday 13th December 2019
Time: 9:00pm – 2:00am
Graisley Old Hall in Wolverhampton is a house with a history of hauntings dating back to the 1300’s named by the BBC as ‘The House That Cries’ following a series of unexplained pools of water appearing in the main hall. This strange phenomena has been witnessed on numerous occasions by the owners of the house as well as their bemused visitors. Poltergiest activity has been experienced whilst a member of the local clergy and his family were in residence at the house, the activity was reportedly centred around the children of the unsuspecting family Take part in experiments and vigils at Graisley Old Hall in Wolverhampton and experience the hauntings of ‘The House That Cries’
Your Ghost Hunt at ‘The House That Cries’ – Graisley Old Hall
This ancient house in Wolverhampton has many chilling stories to tell. During your overnight ghost hunt within the walls of ‘The House That Cries’ you will have the opportunity to investigate the centuries old rooms, sinister cellars and foreboding servants quarters
Little is known of the history of Graisley Old Hall until the 16th century but evidence shows that the property was in existence in 1377. In the 17th century one of Oliver Cromwells justices of the Peace lost the ownership of the house as he used it to pay off a gambling debt.
- Ghost hunting vigils and séances in small groups
- Workshop/separate vigils for returning guests
- Experiments including glass divination, table tipping and Ouija Boards
- Use of ghost hunting equipment including EMF Meters, K2 Meters etc
- Refreshments and light snacks included such as teas and coffees
- Not suitable for people with mobility issues or walking difficulties
- Parking is on site and free