No products in the basket.
Newsham Park Hospital in Liverpool, also known as The Royal Liverpool Seamen’s Orphanage, was built in 1876 as a children’s orphanage by Britain’s greatest shipping lines (including the White Star Line that built the Titanic).
During the second World War the orphans were evacuated to Wales and the building became a military hospital for the duration. In 1954 it became a General Hospital with an A & E and Psychiatric Units.
In 1992 Margaret Thatcher closed ‘Rainhill’, the worlds largest mental Asylum and the Royal Liverpool Seamen’s Orphanage was emptied of staff and patients and replaced with the patients and staff from Rainhill. Until its closure in 1997 the entire site housed the worlds most mentally and criminally insane patients, complete with padded rooms.
Reported sightings of ghosts include that of a small child on the top floor corridor and shadowy figures on Ward G. Visitors to the basements have reported an uneasy feeling and dragging noises have been heard from the Dining Room while nobody is there.
Newham Park is one of the most haunted locations in the UK today!
- Ghost hunting in small, personal groups
- An introduction to ghost hunting techniques
- Psychic and scientific experiments throughout the night
- A Psychic medium on hand to give guidance
- Lone vigils in the dark for the very brave
- Full use of ghost hunting equipment
- Hot and Cold Drinks and Snacks
- A friendly and energetic team delivering an amazing experience
As the event finishes in the early hours, we recommend staying over especially if you’re travelling far! Click the link below to check availability…