No products in the basket.
Want to Investigate the UK's Most Haunted locations?
Join other members of the public and have the experience of your lives with a ghost hunt! Locations available near you!
Are you ready for a ghost hunt sleepover at Kielder Castle? Situated in Kielder Forest Park – known to be the darkest location in Great Britain, remote and deadly silent, this place ticks all the boxes for a night of ghost hunting sleepover.
In the deep dark depths of the Northumberland forest lies the imposing Kielder Castle. Built in 1775 for the 1st duke of Northumberland this former hunting lodge is opening its doors so that Haunted Houses can unveil its secrets.
The land that Kielder castle sits upon is steeped in history. Not only is it built on an ancient burial site that dates back to 3000BC but it is also on land that suffered in the border wars and is also known to have been used for smuggling.
The magnificent hunting lodge that stands on the site today was built by architect William Newton for Hugh, the 1st duke of Northumberland. It was later rebuilt in the mid 19th century but was very rarely used, so in the 1930’s it was sold to the forestry commission and it was used as a working men’s club for the foresters. In the 1980’s it became the visitor’s centre that you see today.
There are many reported claims of the paranormal at Kielder Castle. Will you hear the ghostly voices calling out to you from the past!
Perhaps the Victorian lady will unveil her secrets to you or perhaps you will feel the emotions of the poor servant girl suffering from heart break.
There are apparitions reported throughout the building including a man on a horse and the poor soul who was killed in a hunting accident. Will the sounds of running that are often heard be actual guests instead of spirit!
There have been reports of a malevolent male said to haunt the castle; will you discover who he is and why he is so tormented! Could he be the one who has been known to throw objects?
– Work in small and personal groups
– Take part in activities such as glass divination, ouija boards and table tipping
– Full use of our ghost hunting equipment such as EMF devices, EVP recorders and Spirit Boxes
– The chance to conduct a lone vigil for the very brave
– Hot and cold drinks and light snacks available throughout the night included in the cost
– A friendly and experienced team of Investigators and mediums giving help and guidance
– Qualified first aider present on a fully insured event
– Access to all areas of the building made available to us
– Free onsite parking
Own bedding and camp beds are required at this location for the sleepover – no beds are available. This location is not suitable for wheelchair users