No products in the basket.
Want to Investigate the UK's Most Haunted locations?
Join other members of the public and have the experience of your lives with a ghost hunt! Locations available near you!
Kielder Castle was built on 1775 by the Duke of Northumberland and was built on the site of an ancient burial ground which dates back to around 3000BC. The Castle was built to serve as a hunting lodge.
Visitors and ghost hunters alike have all witnessed some truly terrifying paranormal activity at the castle where apparitions have been seen in the old stable and in the servant’s wing. in a number of areas of the castle it is almost impossible to escape the feeling of being watched. Objects vanish and reappear in the strangest of places. Apparitions have been seen along with disembodied footsteps and voices are heard coming from empty rooms.
There are two notorious ghosts at Kielder Castle who like to make their presence well known is that of the Grey Lady and a servant girl. Will you see either of them as we enter this frighteningly haunted castle.
Join us as we investigate the many areas of the castle including the auditorium, the kitchens, the master bedroom, the attics and the Duke of Northumberland’s personal study.
There is an optional sleepover at this event and you can stay here until 8am the following morning, how much sleep will you really get?
* Work in smaller and more personal groups
* Take part in a variety of activities such as Ouija Boards, Table Tipping, Glass Divination, Seances and more
* Access to ghost hunting equipment such as K-II, trigger objects, ghost meters, EDI’s etc.
* Opportunities to conduct lone vigils for those feeling brave
* A friendly and experienced team of investigators offering help and advice throughout the night
* Hot and cold drinks and light snacks available throughout the night and included in the cost
* Qualified first aider present
* Access to the most haunted areas of the building made available to us
* Optional Sleepover available at this event which incurs a small additional charge