No products in the basket.
All Inclusive Castle Paranormal Weekend, Switzerland – 30/03/2018 – 1st April 2018
Location: Basel Euro Airport, Switzerland
Date/Times : Friday 30th March 2018- Coach pickup from EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg at 4pm – Sunday 1st April 2018 12pm.
Payment: Initial Deposit of £50 per person, with remaining balance of £235 due 4 weeks before the event start date.
30 in stock
** FLIGHTS NOT INCLUDED ***
This location is set in a storied 13th-century castle nestled in the Switzerland wooded hillside .
As you approach this location, it feels as if you have entered the pages of a fairy-tale and are embarking upon your own medieval quest. This amazing place to stay is within the walls of a 13th century castle, perched on the cliffs overlooking Switzerland, near the French border. The authentic atmosphere is made complete with a stately courtyard, impressive battlements, the winding staircase leading to the tower, and legendary stories of the knights and nobles that once walked the same halls.
The castle was saved and was in a bad way in the 1930’s when a group of volunteers stepped in and restored it, they wanted to prevent the ruin from further disintegration and to provide young people with a castle suitable for working in and staying overnight.
The castle was founded at the same time as the majority of Swiss castles, which date back to the 12th and 13th centuries.
It is believed that the castle has spooked some of its past visitors, what will we find here over our weekend stay?
Your package includes
- Coach Transfer from- EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg directly to and from the castle
- Full access to the castle
- Joined by our paranormal team and medium through out the weekend
- Chance to use real investigation equipment
- Opportunity to partake in investigation experiments such as Seances and Table Tipping
- 2 Ghost Hunts
- Food all weekend which will include hot suppers on the Friday/Saturday evening, breakfasts and packed lunch.
- Free time to explore the surrounding countryside, a monastry is also in 20 minute walking distance
- Unlimited Refreshments
- Ghost Hunting Free Time
* If travelling by car you can meet us at the location, ticket price will still be the same though unfortunately
* The castle can cater for most guests . If you are a vegetarian etc please let us know your dietary requirements before the event
Due to the castle not use to having large groups like ourselves stay, they won’t be able to supply all of the bedding. The castle has Pillows/Duvets but you will need to bring your own covers or bring a sleeping bag.
Meet up details*
Friday 30th March 2018- Coach Transfer from- EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg directly to the castle at 4pm
Sunday 1st April 2018- We will leave the castle at 10:30am and will return EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg
Travelling time is approximately 35-60 minutes to and from the castle, traffic depending, please book your flights with plenty of time for travel.
1 x 2 bedroom (bunk-bed) – BOOKED
1 x 13 beds dormitory
1 x 10 beds dormitory
1 x 2 bedroom (bunk-bed) BOOKED
1 x 12 beds dormitory
1 x 14 beds dormitory
If you cannot fill a room then you will need to share, however we will ahev closed off rooms on the 3rd floor that we are using to investigate the castle so if you are not keen on sharing then you can always drift off away in to these spare rooms at the end of the night.
* This castle has a lot of steps! Please make sure you are fit and healthy *
*No alcohol , under 18’s or pregnant ladies please *