No products in the basket.
Want to Investigate the UK's Most Haunted locations?
Join other members of the public and have the experience of your lives with a ghost hunt! Locations available near you!
Join us for an evening ghost hunt at the Four Crosses inn which was once a former coaching house. Said to be one of the most haunted buildings in the UK, haunted by many ghostly inhabitants. There have been many tragic deaths which have taken place around the Four Crosses over the passage of time – this may well be one of the many factors behind the vast plethora of ghost activity said to happen here.
– Latches lifting on interior doors,
– Doors creaking open,
– Piano music along with footsteps,
– Cold breezes in certain areas,
– Reports of Poltergeist type activity
Ghosts that haunt the Four Crosses:
– A spirit gentleman,
– A Poltergeist,
– A female child dressed in rags with pitch black eyes,
– A roundhead soldier,
– A broken hearted young girl called Emily whose cries have been heard by many visitors.
Free parking at event.
You can sleep over in Haunted Attic (bring sleeping bag) includes Bacon/Sausage Butty – Coffee/Tea breakfast.