History & Haunting
Built in 1636 and made from reclaimed ship timber, this coaching inn would have been used by travellers as a stop off point on their journeys. Several secret passages have been discovered over the years and even more are still being unearthed. Many people have passed through the doors over it’s years and many that have never left. This location has one of the darkest reputations for haunting in the UK.
There are terrifying reports of black eyed children being seen, the spirit of a sinister male figure who certainly makes his presence known. Doors banging, stomping footsteps, the feeling of being watched and touched and having your hair pulled, along with children’s laughter, sinister laughter and even more sinister voices are common occurrence at the Four Crosses.
This is one truly scary and haunted location.
* Work in smaller and more personal groups
* Take part in a variety of activities such as ouija boards, table tipping, glass divination, seances etc.
* Access to ghost hunting equipment such as K-II Meter, EDI+ Meter, Spirit Box, Ghost Meter, Trigger Objects and more
* Opportunities to conduct lone vigils
* A friendly and experienced team of investigators offering support and advice throughout the night
* Hot and cold drinks and light snacks available throughout the night and included in the cost
* Qualified first aider present
* Fully insured event