The Infamous Pontefract Poltergeist House
Join Haunted rooms for an overnight ghost hunt at the home of Europe’s most famous poltergeist.
From the outside, number 30 East Drive in Pontefract looks like any other house on the street. It is a modest 3-bedroom semi-detached council house circa the 1950s. However, it has a sinister side hiding within.
This house is the domain of a somewhat evil entity who has come to be known affectionately as ‘Fred’ or sometimes ‘The Black Monk’ or the Pontefract poltergeist. He is believed to be the most violent poltergeist in Europe, and he has been making his presence known for more than fifty years!
- Entire night investigating with the Haunted Rooms team,
- Sleepover option included,
- Group Vigils,
- Lone Vigils,
- Use of Paranormal Equipment,
- Free time to investigate by yourself at the end of the night,
- Psychic Medium present* (Depending on availability)
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT