We are delighted to be sharing the opportunity to investigate this once former hospital, and reportedly very highly active location (as featured on TV’s Most Haunted). Join us for a Halloween event to remember! Located in the heart of Cambridgeshire, the Peterborough Museum offers a large number of rooms to discover, each steeped in history. With archives dating this site to the 12th Century, starting with likely connections during medieval times to Peterborough Abbey, parts of the museum building itself date back to the 16th century when it was first a private Mansion. From the old surgery room, to the dark vaults which were previously used as a mortuary. Many reports of alleged ghostly activity have been reported in the museum, from dark and shadowy entities, as well as growls located in the wine cellar, to the sighting of a WWI soldier and white lady in other parts of the building. On top of this, there are continuous reports of poltergeist activity throughout the building. This is truly a fantastic location for any avid investigator, and what better time to be conducting your investigation than during Halloween.
As a paranormal group, we prefer to limit the more specific historic details we provide, meaning that each of our guests approach the evening with an open mind and can unravel any associated history as we go through the night. We find that any evidence we do capture, specifically that of any names of previous residents for example, will provide further legitimacy to your experience. Although for those that prefer, a full history of the Museum can be found on the venues website.
Please come and join our paranormal investigation, one which will almost certainly be a night to remember. You can make full use of all of the latest investigative equipment that we have to offer. Further details on what we provide can be found in the “What’s included on this event?” section below.
When the lights go out, will the dark secrets of the location unearth themselves? Join us for this unique opportunity and find out. It’s the time for you to become a real-life ghost hunter.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon.
What’s included on this event?
- A brief introduction from us, followed by a lights on walk of the venue to familiarise yourself with any areas of interest for the night
- Ghost hunting vigils and séances in small groups
- For our guests who are feeling extra brave – lone vigils, with access to a night vision 4k camcorder to capture your experience
- Experiments that include glass divination, Ouija boards and table tipping
- Free time in the later part of the evening to conduct your own further investigation of the venue, with the opportunity to use our large collection of ghost hunting equipment
- Full access to an array of the latest paranormal equipment, such as K2 meters, EVP playback recorders, P-SB7 spirit box, temperature fluctuation sensors and motion sensor alarms, to name a few
- Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks provided throughout the night
- Please note that all of events are suitable for persons aged 18+ only
- All our events are ticketless. We will hold your details and just require a booking name on arrival
- Parking available at the Trinity Street Car Park or Car Haven on Bishop’s Road locally
- Please aim to arrive at the event 15 minutes prior to the advertised start time
- Torches and investigative equipment are available for use on the night, however, please feel free to bring your own if you’d prefer
- Due to the age of some of our venues and the time of night we will be investigating, please remember to pre-empt cooler temperatures and wrap up warm and comfortably
- Any individual we suspect to be under the influence of alcohol, or who may have consumed alcohol during an event, will be politely asked to leave the venue
- These events are not recommended for persons with a known heart condition anyone with severe disabilities, persons with mobility issues, or heavily pregnant women