No products in the basket.
Want to Investigate the UK's Most Haunted locations?
Join other members of the public and have the experience of your lives with a ghost hunt! Locations available near you!
Date: Saturday 9th February 2019
Time: 9pm – 2am
Where: Mill Street Barracks, St Helens, Merseyside WA10 2BB
“One of the most active North West locations to date”
Mill Street Barracks is British War history, Once acting as the many branches of the armed forces through many wars and battles.
In 1890, the building was listed as the Headquarters of the 2nd Volunteer South Lancashire Regiment, and during both World Wars, The building was used not only as a RAF barracks but also for the housing of wounded soldiers. With it’s past being set in the darkest days of British History, there was no doubt it would leave it’s mark on the building. There have been many reports of sightings of ghosts, strange sounds, poltergeist activity and much more!
Our last visit here gave us strange whistles, taps and bangs in many areas, and uneasy feeling felt in the cellar with icy blasts blowing between us.
The Barracks has many areas for ghost hunters to investigate, we will be investigating the large drill hall, numerous classrooms and bunk rooms, and then there is the notorious cellars – where many have fled from in fear!
What is Included
– Work in small and personal groups
– Take part in activities such as glass divination, ouija boards and table tipping
– Full use of our ghost hunting equipment such as EMF devices, EVP recorders and Spirit Boxes
– The chance to conduct a lone vigil for the very brave
– Hot and cold drinks and light snacks available throughout the night included in the cost
– A friendly and experienced team of Investigators and mediums giving help and guidance
– Qualified first aider present on a fully insured event
– Access to all areas of the building made available to us