No products in the basket.
As seen on TV programmes Most Haunted and Paranormal lockdown!
The History of Margam Castle
Located in Port Talbot, South Wales. Margam Castle is an eerie Tudor Gothic mansion that gives even the most experienced paranormal investigators the chills at first sight.
This Grade I listed building was constructed between 1830 and 1840 which contains spectacular features such as the castles main grand stair case. There has been reports of a woman being seen looking over the balcony whilst visitors have been making their way up this staircase.
The land in which the Castle is situated on goes back as far as 4000 years. The surrounding hills are also considered to be sacred with reports of ancient tribes burying their dead here.
We have personally experienced poltergeist activity at this location, with rocks and glasses being thrown at us whilst we have been investigating. We have also witnessed peoples mental state being affected to a point where they have had to leave the area and have been too afraid to return. Children spirits have also been witnessed moving mischievously around the castle accompanied by the sound of giggling.
Many people suspect that some of the hauntings are due to the murdered Gamekeeper Robert Scott who was shot by a poacher in 1898 who is in rage about his untimely and unjust death.
The castle is also said to be cursed, supposedly because Christopher Mansel Talbot (the castle owner) used parts of the dismantled abbey to build his home. Local legend says that this curse has brought tragedy onto the family, who all died out with their wealth being squandered.
With tales of death, despair and even a family curse this is an event not to be missed!
What Your Ghost Hunt Event Includes:
- Full use of all our state of the art and traditional paranormal equipment including SLS cameras, SB7 spirit box, rem pods, Ouija boards and many more!
- Psychic Medium Steve Corbett will be working along side us to see who haunts on your visit
- Unlimited hot beverages and lights snacks included such as tea, coffee and biscuits
- All groups will led by a member of our professional team whom will try everything possible for you to experience something paranormal whilst keeping you safe
- A professional genuine investigation.
- Free on site parking
- Not suitable for people with mobility issues or walking difficulties
- This location has no sleep facilities
- Not suitable for pregnant ladies
- Please wear sensible shoes and plenty of warm clothing
- Please bring a torch with you
Mid Wales, West Wales, South Wales