No products in the basket.
Want to Investigate the UK's Most Haunted locations?
Join other members of the public and have the experience of your lives with a ghost hunt! Locations available near you!
History & Haunting
Kelvedon Hatch Secret Nuclear Bunker has had many uses over the years including use as an RAF Rotor station, a civil defence centre and most recently as a Regional Government Headquarters. The bunker is designed to hold up to 600 military and civilian personnel which gives you an idea of the grand scale of this location.
There have been reports of ghostly apparitions on all of the floors in the Bunker and are seen moving from room to room. Witness have described one apparition in particular as taking the form of a tall, elderly lady. There is an RAF Officer who is regularly sighted and other visitors have reported seeing an Woman in her uniform who instructs people to leave the building. One of the most active locations for paranormal activity is the sick bay where dark shadows are often seen here and there are reports of objects moving and the sound of footsteps walking towards you.
This on very spooky location. Will you dare to spend the night here with us?
* Work in smaller and more personal groups
* Take part in a variety of activities such as Ouija boards, table tipping, glass divination, seances and more
* Access to ghost hunting equipment such as K-II, trigger objects, ghost meters, EDI Meters
* Opportunities to conduct lone Vigils for this feeling brave
* very friendly and experienced team of investigators providing help and advice throughout the night
* Hot and cold drinks and light snacks will be provided throughout the night and included in the cost
* Qualified first aider present
* Access to all areas of the building made available to us