No products in the basket.
Want to Investigate the UK's Most Haunted locations?
Join other members of the public and have the experience of your lives with a ghost hunt! Locations available near you!
Hereford Shire Hall is reportedly very haunted. Built on the site of the original Herefordshire prison, Shire hall gives the concerning ghost hunter plenty or areas and levels of history to explore, from court rooms, dark cellars, and creepy cells. As a former prison and place of execution, hangings took place on the steps of Shire Hall so it is easy to see why so many reports of ghostly sightings have been made.
Your ghost hunt at Revesby Abbey will see you exploring all areas of the building made available to us, where you will be able to experience glass divination, table tipping and a group human pendulum experiment. Plus, for those comfortable enough – Ouija boards will also be on hand for you to use – all to aid your communication with the dead. Also, you will have a whole host of the most up-to-date ghost hunting gadgets to use whilst you carry out your ghost hunt. Taking part in spirit call-outs and wait to see what happens in the silence that follows. We like to work in small teams to give you the very best experience possible. For the very brave lone vigils (ghost hunting in a room all alone) are very popular and plenty of opportunities to do so will be given.
Strange ghostly sightings at Hereford Shire Hall have often been reported by staff and guests alike. Mysterious knocks and loud bangs have echoed through an empty building, with footsteps heard approaching with nobody being in sight!
Dark quick moving shadow figured have been documented, along with putrid smells that come and go throughout the building.
The Cells have been known to provide some rather odd encounters. Ghost hunting equipment is said to react well to invisible energies that cause a real feeling of dread.
Strange glowing lights have been reported here, and cold spots are said to give away a spirits presence. Heavy doors are said to swing shut under great force with no apparent reason for the activity to be found.
Before Shire Hall was completed in 1817, a previous Shire Hall with gaol house stood on the site and was used to house Herfordshire’s most violent criminals. This former site was replaced for the current due to being deemed unfit for a modern goal.
One of the Shire Halls famous trials was of murderer George Armstrong, found guilty of murdering his wife. George was spared hanging on the steps of Shire Hall in St Petters Square (unlike many others) instead he faced his execution at Gloucester prison at a later date.
– Ghost hunting in small, personal groups
– An introduction to ghost hunting techniques and equipment
– Psychic and scientific experiments throughout the night
– A Psychic medium on hand to give guidance on most ghost hunts when available
– Lone vigils in the dark for the very brave
– Full use of our equipment
– A friendly, energetic and professional team delivering an amazing experience
– Unlimited Refreshments throughout the night
* This location has no sleeping facilities
* Haunted Houses Events will provide all refreshments throughout the night inclusive
* This location dedicated parking.
* This location is not suitable for wheelchair users or those with mobility issues
* All attendees must be 18 years or older
* Not suitable for pregnant ladies
* Guests are to bring any personal snacks, medications as per required
This is a very dark location; all attendees must bring a torch with them.
All attendees are expected to wear sensible shoes and warm layered clothing.
Haunted Houses Events will not permit anybody to attend the event if found to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. No refunds will be given.
By booking this event you understand all terms and conditions.
By making this booking you do so with the intention of attending.