No products in the basket.
History and Haunting
The National Galleries Of Justice stand on a site dating back to 600AD and was once the base of Nottingham’s Saxon settlement. The site has given away secrets that this site was used for handing out punishment and imprisonment right back in these very early times. There are records which show that the building was used as a court from 1375 and as a prison since 1449.
Rebuilt in 1876 following a fire, the prison was officially closed in 1878 by the Victorians due to the horrific conditions in which people were held in. Countless public executions took place on the main steps to the building and this was the only location in the entire UK where you could be tried, sentenced and your punishment imposed under the same roof.
The National Galleries Of justice were once a place of misery, torture and despair, this location is known for inducing overwhelming emotions to all of its visitors. Executions were carried out here under the most extreme conditions as was the cruel torture and wicked abuse of the poor soles who spent time imprisoned here.
The Galleries Of Justice has reports of so many ghosts and countless apparitions which are seen on many occasions by both visitors and the staff. Soldiers have been witnessed standing on the steps of the main entrance hall and the image of a woman pushing a pram has been seen on countless occasions. Within the courtrooms there have been accounts of light anomalies and reports of spirits overlooking the balconies.
Dare you join us at this old place of misery and torture for a night of ghost hunting you will be sure never to forget?
* Work in smaller and more personal groups
* Take part in a variety of activities such as ouija boards, table tipping, glass divination, seances etc.
* Access to ghost hunting equipment such as K-II Meter, EDI+ Meter, Spirit Box, Ghost Meter, Trigger Objects and more
* Opportunities to conduct lone vigils
* A friendly and experienced team of investigators offering support and advice throughout the night
* Hot and cold drinks and light snacks available throughout the night and included in the cost
* Qualified first aider present
* Fully insured event