No products in the basket.
Want to Investigate the UK's Most Haunted locations?
Join other members of the public and have the experience of your lives with a ghost hunt! Locations available near you!
Ford Green Hall is a Grade II listed building which was erected as a 17th Century timber framed yeoman farmhouse. It was built in 1624 for Hugh Ford. The Ford family lived here for 200 years; it was then divided into three areas which housed four cottages. It was during this period that the distinctive timber frame was covered in white stucco.
It is now a museum run by a charitable organisation that gives an insight into how life would have been in the 17th Century.
The rooms today do not appear how they used to be. Can you reach out to spirit to uncover the true usage of these rooms?
The Reported Haunting
A man is often seen around the hall wearing period costume and carrying a silver topped cane. Visitors have often assumed that he is an actor until other people in the group inform them that they haven’t seen him and the staff tell them that there are no re-enactors around at that time. The man has also been seen numerous times by the past curator of the museum. Could this be the spirit of William Ford who was known to use a similar cane? Imagine the stories he could tell!
A woman has been seen in a bedroom and it seems as though she appears through a brick wall. This wall is not an original feature and seems to be in place of a staircase. Is the lady simply a residual energy reliving her life whilst using the stairs; or is she a spirit that is waiting for the right person to tell her story too!
There is also a man who has been seen standing at the top of the attic stairs, he wears a red coat and stands with his hands on his hips. Is he simply observing his house guests or is he waiting to punish anyone who steps out of place.
What is Included
– Work in small and personal groups
– Take part in activities such as glass divination, ouija boards and table tipping
– Full use of our ghost hunting equipment such as EMF devices, EVP recorders and Spirit Boxes
– The chance to conduct a lone vigil for the very brave
– Hot and cold drinks available from the on-site cafe at additional cost
– A friendly and experienced team of Investigators giving help and guidance
– Qualified first aider present on a fully insured event
– Access to all areas of the building made available to us