No products in the basket.
Want to Investigate the UK's Most Haunted locations?
Join other members of the public and have the experience of your lives with a ghost hunt! Locations available near you!
Date: Saturday 17th November 2018
Time: 9pm – 2am
Where: National Emergency Services Museum, West Bar, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S3 8PT
Join us on a spooky ghost hunt at the National Emergency Services Museum in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. The museum was a former Fire & Police Station which was built in 1900. There have been many reports of paranormal activity within this building.
The museum is now home to many old fire engines and police memorabillia so it is no surprise with so many artifacts that some spirits may still be still attached to them.
Artefacts housed here include items from the devastation of the twin towers in New York.
The Haunted Reports
The most famous spirit residing at this interesting haunted place, is that of a former prisoner called Cain. It has been known on ghost hunts that Cain usually enjoys communicating with the living but he is known to have a more sinister side. On many occasions he has been known to throw the glass and break it during glass divination experiments. He is renowned for making his presence felt, especially to women, he makes it quite obvious he resents anyone daring to enter his cell. There are also the reports of an alleged demon, which has been spotted lurking in recent years sending chills of fear through visitors and staff alike.
What is Included
– Work in small and personal groups
– Take part in activities such as glass divination, ouija boards and table tipping
– Full use of our ghost hunting equipment such as EMF devices, EVP recorders and Spirit Boxes
– The chance to conduct a lone vigil for the very brave
– Hot and cold drinks and light snacks available throughout the night included in the cost
– A friendly and experienced team of Investigators and mediums giving help and guidance
– Qualified first aider present on a fully insured event
– Access to all areas of the building made available to us
Yorkshire & Humber