No products in the basket.
Want to Investigate the UK's Most Haunted locations?
Join other members of the public and have the experience of your lives with a ghost hunt! Locations available near you!
History & Haunting
Although mostly associated with William Shakespeare, Stratford Upon Avon is also famous for having the UK’s second most haunted location which is the Falstaff building. Home to over 40 spirits you are more then likely to meet 1 or 2 of them.
The Falstaff building has stood on the same ground for almost 1000 years which would give reason to there being so many spirits within its walls.
Falstaff’s has a very long history and has close connections to the plague and the civil war and it is rumoured that the great Shakespeare himself even walked the cobbles which surround the building.
One of the spirits who likes to make himself known is that of a young boy who is known to be a jewel thief and will take visitors jewellery from them. There are reports of a hooded figure who watches intensely as people enter and leave the building as if he is looking for someone in particular, could it be you? For the brave, we strongly recommend going to the upper floors of the building as here you will find the spirit of a known serial killer who likes to make his presence known by his loud footsteps, whispering in peoples ears and has at times been know to get a little physical.
* Work in smaller and more personal groups
*Access to ghost hunting equipment such as K-II, trigger objects, EDI meters, Ghost meters
* Take part in a variety of activities such as Ouija Boards, Glass Divination, Table Tipping, Seances and more
* Opportunities to conduct lone vigils for those feeling brave
* Hot and cold drinks and light snacks provided throughout the night and included in the cost
* A friendly and experienced team of investigators providing help and advice throughout the night
*Qualified First Aider Present
* Access to all areas of the building made available to us