No products in the basket.
Want to Investigate the UK's Most Haunted locations?
Join other members of the public and have the experience of your lives with a ghost hunt! Locations available near you!
Date:Saturday 29th June 2018
Time: 9pm – 2am
Where: Rusholme Grove, Manchester M14 5AG
**Seating facilities are lacking at this location and therfore we would advise anyone attending that may need to sit for periods of time during the ghost hunt to bring a foldable/collapsible chair along.**
Out of stockJoin Event Waitlist
Ghost hunting in Manchester at Antwerp Mansion; currently used as an underground nightclub this building offers plenty to any ghost hunter wanting to enter. Standing impressive yet innocent from its exterior it’s much to fool you as you step inside and see the state of disrepair, many original features decaying and abundance of graffiti instilling the modern lifestyle of it’s present. Join us at this new ghost hunting location and uncover the history of this beautiful location!
Antwerp Mansion is rich in history, and has that eerie feel you would hope to encounter on a ghost hunt. Many people have visited and commented that they find it spooky or that they feel a presence in the shadows. The house was built in 1840 as a private home and part of the Victoria Park estate; a gated community for the new super-rich industrialists of the Victorian age. It was built in a very early version of the Gothic style which became very popular with the Victorians in later years. For many years it remained a private home until at one time it appears to have been the home of the Belgian Consul.
It became a private club in 1922. At this time the building was massively extended with a ballroom and snooker hall being added to the existing building. Most recently Antwerp House has been a nightclub. It became a home for much of the new musical and artistic talent of Manchester. Its use as such has left it with an impressive collection of graffiti.
What is Included
– Work in small and personal groups
– Take part in activities such as glass divination, ouija boards and table tipping
– Full use of our ghost hunting equipment such as EMF devices, EVP recorders and Spirit Boxes
– The chance to conduct a lone vigil for the very brave
– Hot and cold drinks and light snacks available throughout the night included in the cost
– A friendly and experienced team of Investigators and mediums giving help and guidance
– Qualified first aider present on a fully insured event
– Access to all areas of the building made available to us