Shrigley Hall Hotel, Macclesfield, Cheshire
Whilst exact information about the ghosts of Shrigley Hall Hotel is not known, some guests have mentioned that during their stay at the hotel, they’ve spotted a ghost. One guest spotted a ghost walking nonchalantly into his bathroom, whilst others have experienced other paranormal activity such as bumps in the night, unexplained noises and unexplained cool patches. Derek Acorah, noted medium has also paid a visit to the site, and it has been the location of several prolific ghost hunts.
For all your dining needs, the hotel also has an RAC-award winning restaurant that has a wide range of elegant and delicious dishes, as well as two bars – one that looks out over the courtyard, and one that looks out over the award-winning golf course. The golf course at the hotel is considered to be one of the best in the area, and has been used for a number of Championships. A number of golfing coaching services are also available if you want to brush up on your golf skills. Whether you’re coming to stay at Shrigley Hall for leisure, pleasure, business, relaxation, golf or all five, the warm welcome you’ll receive from the staff will ensure you’ll have a fantastic stay here.
- 148 en-suite bedrooms
- Golf course
- Beauty rooms
- Two bars
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wedding license
- Facilities for private parties
- Facilities for business and conferences
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Breakfast in the room
Shrigley Hall Hotel is ideally located in the leafy countryside of Cheshire, just 15 miles from the bustle of Manchester. Shops, cafes, restaurants, museums, zoos and much more are all within easy reach of the hotel. Lyme Park, Peak District National Park and Chatsworth House are also within easy reach. If you don’t feel like leaving the hotel, there is also plenty to do on site – golfing, gym, fitness studio and beauty rooms are all on site, so if you prefer, you could easily just stay at the hotel.
- Single room available from £80, based on one person staying in the room.
- Standard twin/double room available from £107, based on two people staying in the room.
- Standard twin/double room, single person occupancy, available from £95, based on one person staying in the room.
- Premium twin/double room available from £132, based on two people staying in the room.
- Premium twin/double room, single person occupancy, available from £120, based on one person staying in the room.
All room rates are per night and include breakfast for all persons.