Disclaimer / Terms & Conditions
HauntedRooms.co.uk operates under the following terms. By accessing and/or using the website, visitors take full responsibly for meeting these terms and maintaining compliance with any and all local laws.
Usage of HauntedRooms.co.uk may include, but is not limited to, advertisements, paid listings, promotional or sponsored links and the display and use of internet marketing related guides and articles. All services are offered at the discretion of HauntedRooms.co.uk and may be suspended or stopped at any time for any reason. Potential reasons for termination include, but are not limited to, fraud or theft in regard to payments.
Editors of HauntedRooms.co.uk have full rights and privileges to edit, move or delete listings as necessary without any notice. Websites found to be breaking submission guidelines or these terms, even after approval, can be removed at the discretion of the editors.
HauntedRooms.co.uk has the right to suspend or terminate any services offered by the website at any given time regardless of notice. Haunted is also not liable to any user or third party in regard to provided services.
Once published, listings are not eligible for a refund, but will be permanently removed at the request of the site owner.
The material contained on HauntedRooms.co.uk, including articles, website content, illustrations, artwork, graphics, logos, trademarks and any and all other components are protected by intellectual property laws. All hotels, places, and events pages have been interpreted from information obtained from the websites of individual hotels, ghost hunting companies as well as other paranormal sites and general internet search. Unless otherwise stated, HauntedRooms.co.uk holds all copyrights for site material.
Any display or printing of material other than for your sole, noncommercial use must be approved in written form by editors of HauntedRooms.co.uk.
Haunted Rooms is not responsible for the content of websites listed within our site. We are also not responsible for any products or services advertised on the site. We do not endorse any websites or advertisements displayed on the Haunted Rooms website.
Haunted Rooms makes no claim that this service will meet all of your expectations. We make no claim that the service will be uninterrupted, fast or error free or that the results from the service will be completely accurate. We also do not guarantee that the services, information and products you obtain through this website will meet your complete expectations. Haunted Rooms therefore cannot provide any form of compensation for any event, hotel stay, or any other service bought through this website.
Haunted Rooms maintains that it would do its best to ensure that the information it presents is up to date, but Haunted Rooms is not responsible for incorrect information about any location or event that may not reflect updated information on the location’s website. Haunted Rooms is here to provide you with a method to locate hotels, events, and places to visit across the UK and Ireland.
Please contact us for any additional questions regarding the use of Haunted Rooms.
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HAUNTED ROOMS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HAUNTED ROOMS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HAUNTED ROOMS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
Some links from this website are affiliate links from which we may earn commissions for referring customers who go on to make a final purchase from the affiliate site. This is a very common and 100% legal practice and in no way affects your purchase or costs you any money. The prices given are true at the time of writing, offers may or may not still be active, and we reserve the right to remove any offers at any time.
Please understand that the money we earn helps to offset the costs of maintaining and updating the information provided free of charge on this and other websites in our network.
Any affiliate links on this website are based on our belief that the website they are linked to, its product and/or its services provide useful, relevant information or services, based on either our relationship or experiences with that website. However we make no promises relating to the products and/or services that we promote.
Before making any purchases from affiliated websites always ensure you do your own due-diligence and never purchase anything that you cannot afford.
1. Events are open to people aged eighteen and over. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears to be under the age of 18 unless photo proof of identity is provided i.e. Passport or Driving Licence. These events are not recommended for persons of a nervous disposition, anyone with a known heart condition, anyone with severe disabilities or heavily pregnant women.
2. A deposit is required at the time of booking an event and this is non-refundable. A full balance is required four weeks prior to the event taking place or the whole amount if the event is booked within that four week period.
3. It is recommended that people taking part in events take with them a torch, camera/video recorder (optional) and wear sensible clothing and footwear. Warm clothing is also advised as temperatures tend to dip during the twilight hours and this is particularly recommended for any outside events. It is also recommended that people taking part refrain from using strong fragrances as these could interfere with some paranormal activities. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside any buildings.
4. Event participants must take full responsibility for any personal equipment or clothing and management takes no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage during the course of an event and cannot be held liable for any such incidence. This includes loss or injury during the course of any paranormal occurrence such as poltergeist activity.
5. People attending events must make their own travel arrangements to and from locations and this includes any overnight accommodation should the need arise. Management cannot be held liable for any payment regarding travel and/or accommodation.
6. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any event if a person appears to be heavily influenced by the effects of alcohol or drug use. In this event, the person will be asked to leave the location immediately and no refund will be made.
7. If during the course of an event anyone displays aggressive behaviour either towards other participants or to any member of the investigation team, then management reserves the right to ban such person from taking further part and they will be required to leave the location immediately.
8. Anyone wishing to cancel an event must notify management as soon as possible so their place can be offered elsewhere. If cancellation occurs after full payment has been made i.e. within four weeks of the event, no refund will be made. If the cancellation is prior to four weeks and the balance has been paid, a refund of the balance only will be made or alternative dates and venues offered but this is strictly at the discretion of management and each case will be judged on its own merits. Deposits are strictly non-refundable.
9. If unforeseen circumstances prevail, management reserve the right to cancel an event and to notify all persons booked on said event. In this instance a refund of the balance monies only will be made or alternative dates and venues offered. Haunted Rooms advertises third party events (we do not run our own events), and in the unlikely case that an event is cancelled, the company running the event is responsible for providing their portion of the refund, not Haunted Rooms.
10. Tickets/places booked are non-transferable. Customers are not permitted to transfer a booking to a third party. This is to ensure that all attendees are fully aware of these Terms and Conditions of sale and that Haunted Rooms are aware of all parties attending prior to an event.
11.Customers are not permitted to offer their purchased places up for re-sale. The management team reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who has purchased tickets through unofficial sources.
11. Your acceptance to these terms and conditions is deemed at the time of booking and in doing so Haunted Rooms are indemnified against all legal liability in respect of claims or costs for any personal loss, damage to self or property, personal injury or death arising from your participation during the course of our paranormal investigations. It is strongly advised that you have your own third party public liability insurance.